The latest from John Williams’ www.ShadowStats.com.
- Weakening Economy Taking Toll on U.S. Dollar
- Labor Data Seriously Flawed and Likely Gimmicked
- April Full-Time Civilian Employment Dropped by 252,000
- Net of Revisions, April Payroll Gain of 223,000 Was 184,000; March Headline Jobs Gain of 126,000 Revised to 85,000
- Decline in Headline April Unemployment to 5.4% Was a Rounding Game, Easing from 5.47% to 5.44%, and Otherwise Not Consistent with March
- April 2015 Unemployment: 5.4% (U.3), 10.8% (U.6), 23.0% (ShadowStats)
- Annual Growth in April 2015 Money Supply M3 Slowed to 5.4%, from 5.7% in March and from February’s 5-Year High of 5.8%