macrogoldsilver.blogg.se

Skulderna i världen har aldrig varit så höga som de är idag samtidigt som man trycker pengar för att hålla systemet igång. Guld och silver har varit en del av det monetära systemet under flera tusen år. De senaste dryga 40 åren har man dock valt att lämna dessa ädelmetaller utanför och det har medfört ökade skulder och ett ohållbart system.

Coronavirus

Publicerad 2020-03-04 11:50:00 i Ekonomi,

#CHINA FEB. RETAIL PASSENGER CAR SALES -80% Y/Y: PRELIM. DATA (BIGGEST DECLINE ON RECORD) - BBG *It means that sales improved in the latest week of Feb. (see chart) *CHINA JAN.-FEB. RETAIL PASSENGER CAR SALES MAY -41% Y/Y: PCA
 
As of Monday, 55% of Chinese SMEs have not resumed production, while some of the remaining 45% that reopened, find it difficult to return to their normal capacity: Xin Guobin, vice-minister of #China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology #COVID19
 
 
#China May Cut Rates in Open Market Operations in March - China Securities Journal says - Commentary doesn’t give size of the estimated rate cut. *Link (Chinese):
 
Private sector output in #Singapore fell at the strongest rate since data collection started in August 2012 -Markit *Link: https://bit.ly/2ToKeBT
 
Bild
 
#HongKong Business Outlook Plunges to Record Low on Virus - Bloomberg *Bloomberg link: https://bloom.bg/2TjeyOb
Bild
 
AAPA estimates that 1Q cargo volume at U.S. seaports will fall by 20% y/y due to #coronavirus … LA port volumes fell 25% in February & SC port projects 15% & 20% declines in March & April, respectively
 
 

Kommentarer

Kommentera inlägget här
Publiceras ej

Om

Min profilbild

Roger Lundberg

Har varit verksam inom den finansiella marknaden i över 35 år. Har därmed varit med om både upp och nedgångar inom olika marknader. Min bedömning är att vi närmar oss en ny härdsmälta på de ekonomiska marknaderna och vill därför med denna blogg dela med mig av min erfarenhet.

Kategorier

Arkiv

Prenumerera och dela